Brave Little Toaster Temporary Home
1. Input an evepraisal link of the items
you want hauled in the form below. Evepraisal currently sometimes gives incorrect data.
2. Adjust volume and collateral manually if necessary (in case of BPCs).
3. Chose your route to generate your quote. Routes work both ways.
4. Create a hauling contract to Brave Little Toaster. (the dot is important!) with correct
collateral, reward and destination.
We DO NOT provide from highsec to highsec. Please use public contracts or similar to transport your
items through high sec.
Do not contract assembled containers or ships. If you do, your contract will be failed and you
may be charged a 50,000,000 ISK penalty! Read the rules! Repeat offenders will be
- Expiry date of your contracts should be 7 days. Days to complete 3.
We recommend a collateral of Jita sell +5% to cover value changes over time. This includes correctly
valuing researched BPO/BPC based on public contract prices.
If you set collateral incorrectly, your contract will be failed. Repeat offenders will be
blacklisted from the service.
BRAVE Freight only expects haulers to have 6,000,000,000 ISK available for collateral and be able
to carry 320k m3. Higher collateral or volume means fewer pilots can carry it. Multiple lower
collateral contracts might move quicker than a single large contract.